I wanna go homeeeeee, wait, maybe not

There is nothing better than being able to spend a couple days at home, relaxing with friends and family, and soaking up doing nothing, right? Wrong. I wish this was the case for me. Every time I go home, I find my self running around 10 different directions almost the entire time. My mom wants to see me, so does my grandma, and friend, and aunt, and dad, and boyfriend. By the end of the day I spent more money on gas than I did time with people. Social and emotional wellness is very important to our overall health, but it is also important to take time to unwind and relax. I am looking forward to winter break, where I'll have more time at home, and be able to spread out when I see everyone, leaving time to relax.

Comments

  1. I hope your break went well despite all of your running around!! Winter break is definitely a lot better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment